During this two-day conference, you will be escorted to embassies representing countries from across the globe and hear from key Federal government partners including the U.S. Department of Commerce, the U.S. Department of State and the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. In addition, you will learn from highly regarded peers and research institutions that are committed to the study and implementation of international student recruiting and admissions.
You will leave the Washington International Education Conference with unprecedented information on trends and issues, while also having the data and practical tips to more effectively manage your international student program.
Conference attendees include education and cultural attaches, university, college, independent school and language program administrators who oversee international university student recruiting and admissions and those who serve as liaisons to these students once on campus, Federal government representatives, and representatives from NGOs.
Luncheons and the Gala Conference Reception: Previous Washington International Education Conferences have had informative sessions at the following embassies and international organizations:
|United Arab Emirates
Canadian Bureau for
IREX: International Research
Organization of American States
- International Recruitment in the Age of Facebook; Low Cost Recruitment With Tightened Budgets
- The Latest Trends In International Student Enrollments From IIE and the United States Department of State
- Emerging Developments on Visa Issuance and Regulations Governing International Students While They Are in the United States
- Where You Need To Be: The Most Important Countries for International Student Recruitment and How to Access Students in Those Countries
- Access to Students without Travel
- Trends in International Admissions
- Creating a Personal Connection Between Your Campus & International Students